A cluttered bedroom is probably the last thing you want to see when you wake up every morning, so we’ve come up with some great ideas to help your space look as good as new:
Bedroom Storage Ideas
Posted on July 6th, 2013
- Use the height of your room to your advantage. – Use your wall-space effectively by, for example, using floor to ceiling shelves which stretch upwards rather than outwards.
- Choose furniture with integrated storage space. – A bed or other such furniture with storage in-built is a great way to save space. Additionally, a blanket box can be the perfect addition to any room, and a great place to store bed linens and towels without taking up valuable wardrobe space.
- Have wall-to-wall or mirrored wardrobes. – not only does this create lots of storage space, but having them wall-to-wall can stretch the room and make it look bigger than it actually is.
- Invest in built-in furniture. – built-in wardrobes are great for smaller or awkwardly shaped rooms because they use all the available space.
- Use self storage. – self storage is great for those things which take up space but you don’t necessarily need on a day-to-day basis. Whether you want to store out of season clothes, that exercise machine you don’t really use anymore or even just bits and bobs, self storage is a more affordable and flexible alternative to having an extra bedroom. BWI Self Storage offers safe, secure and affordable self storage on flexible and all-inclusive terms, so if you are looking for that little extra storage space call us or pop by and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We hope we’ve inspired you to clear the clutter and make the bedroom yours again.
For tips to declutter your wardrobe, click here