Ever feel like you don’t have a thing to wear, but when you look inside your wardrobe it’s absolutely brimming? It may be time to declutter your wardrobe. Read our top tips to help you on your way:
- Organise one section at a time – a shelf, a hanger rail, a drawer. This will make the whole task more manageable.
- We’re all guilty of having those items which ‘I will wear… One day!’, but you never seem to. It’s time to be strict with yourself – if you haven’t worn something in over a year, are you sure you ever will again? Probably not. Donate things that no longer fit to charity or you may even want to try and sell them.
- Give your wardrobe a thorough clean once it’s empty just to freshen it up a bit.
- Organise your clothes as you put them back in your wardrobe – by type, colour and frequency of use. Put everyday clothes in easily accessible places, and things you don’t wear too often further back.
- You may want to consider putting out-of-season clothing in storage to give you more space and keep your wardrobe organised. We even have specially designed wardrobe boxes to prevent your special items from getting creased or dusty.
If you’re considering putting your out-of-season clothes and shoes in storage, why not give us a call or drop in today to get a free quote or even just to buy a few boxes. We have units of all sizes to suit your needs.
(Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net)