- Call us or visit our store and we can help you to figure out how much space you need and advise you on packing your goods. Select your packing supplies from our range of merchandise.
- Pack up your goods.
- Drive to our store and complete our storage licence agreement.
You will need to bring:
- Valid photo ID (passport, driving licence photo card with paper counterpart)
- Valid address ID (recent bank statement no older than 3 months)
- A debit or credit card for the first payment and bank details for subsequent payments (direct debit)
- We will take coloured scans of your valid photo and address ID
- We will accept cash for locks and packaging supplies only but we cannot except cash for storage space
- We will take a photo of you and confirm with you who else you authorise to access your storage space
- We’ll show you to your private secure space.
- Move in using our trolleys.
- Lock up (you hold the only key) and we’ll make sure your things are safe around the clock.
- Access your storage whenever suits you.